Applications Open for Carlyle Internship Programme
Business Support Intern with Carlyle
Carlyle is an advisory Search and senior Interim recruitment practice specialising in sourcing the best talent for some of the UK’s most dynamic companies across a wide range of disciplines and sectors.
The business is in a period of growth across all of our practices (Retained Search, Senior Interim and Board / Advisory) and is currently in the process of opening a London office. You will play a key role in supporting this growth by undertaking key projects within the Marketing and Operations function, as well as providing general support for the wider team.
£18-20k pro rata. Full-time for an initial 3 months with the possibility of extension.
Ideal start as soon as possible
Working as a Business Support Intern with Carlyle your main responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with suppliers, candidates and clients on documentation and processes.
- Assisting with event planning and management; including supplier relations.
- Proof reading content and assisting with preparations for proposal and reporting documentation.
- Ensuring client and company brand guidelines are followed for internal and external collateral.
- Producing updated marketing / business collateral for both online and offline use.
- Database management and administration.
- Working with the team to generate content for the website and blog etc.
- Undertaking marketing, operational and research projects.
- Media monitoring and market research.
- Providing general assistance and support to the team, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and in line with company objectives.
- Contributing to general office management and administration.
- A background in Business/Marketing/Communications is desirable.
- Self-motivated and driven, keen to make a direct impact on the business.
- A methodical and inquisitive approach to projects with a willingness to learn, ask questions and provide new ideas and solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Previous Intern Experiences
“I can summarise my internship as an intense but extremely rewarding experience; the work, team and culture have taught me so much beyond business responsibilities.”
“My experience has not only allowed me to make visible business contributions, but I have also met a supportive and interesting group of people who have taught me that you can balance professionalism with good relationships at work.”
“As I approach the end of my internship at Carlyle, I can honestly say that the last 8 weeks of my time here have been a challenging, but rewarding, experience. It has given me valuable insight into professional life in fast-paced environment.”
Closing Date for Applications is the end of April 2018.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and Cover Note.